19.3.15

Roses

DSC_1707



DSC_1710

DSC_1728

My By Terry Baume de Rose pot is already halfway. I still can't stop raving about it, since I use it a lot throughout the day and it keeps my lips moisturised. I love lip balms, apart from skincare products and foundation lip balm always tend to be my top priority.

 Aerin Lauder is the grand daughter of Estée Lauder launched her own cosmetic line few years ago. I personally tried and loved Estée Lauder products and now it's time to try this new cosmetic line by Aerin. I have read many reviews about this lip balm and in my opinion it's consistency is nearly as thick and creamy like the Baume de Rose, I am also very pleased by it's light rose scent that is not over empowering. It's not too thick like the other reviews says, though it's more like a lipgloss than a lip balm and it gives my pale lips a nice baby pink tint. 

Shop the post:


AERIN ROSE LIP CONDITIONER (from Harrods)

xo,