11.3.15

Reveal your Romantic Side

DSC_1555



DSC_1554


Buy less choose well. When it comes to building up my wardrobe I like to carefully choose pieces that I could use more than once, but of course being a blogger requires you to buy a lot of stuff for photo shoots etc. When I started blogging, I knew from day 1 that it costs a lot of money to run your own blog.. but not at all! You don't necessary have to spend so much on an outfit shoot when you can simply use the things that you already have, also you don't necessarily need to own expensive pieces to look chic since there are so many high street brands that offers inexpensive and fabulous clothes, shoes and accessories.

One of my latest find is this vintage looking dress from Sister Jane, I am currently obsessed with blouses and dresses with lovely collar details like this dress, it sort of remind me of the outfit the girls from Gossip Girl used to wear.

Shop the post:


SISTER JANE SHIRT AND PINAFORE COMBINATION DRESS

xo,