13.3.15

Pink / Neutral Nude Lipsticks

1

Charlotte Tilbury is a renowned makeup artist and is always in demand for every cover shoots and editorial of many famous magazines. I always hear her name but I never had the chance to try her own make up collection which was launched way back in 2013. Today I'm going to share
some of her best lip products for Spring Summer 2015. 

DSC_1566

K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipsticks contains light diffusing pigments and antioxidants that is designed to protect your lips from the UV damage and oxidative stress. I chose Nude Kate and B*tch Perfect from the Fallen From The Lipstick Tree collection in her signature range of 11 lipsticks.

Nude Kate is a creamy nude shade that "will suit" most skin tones. It's thick and creamy texture covers my pale lips and gives me the perfect nude lips without looking washed out, thus it could be a bit drying if you are not wearing a lip base / balm. Wearing it alone tends to emphasize the lines in your lips especially if they are dry or not in great condition therefore before I apply it I make sure that I exfoliate my lips first.

B*itch Perfect is a warm rosy pink and is my favourite shade from the line, it's almost similar to my natural lip colour and could still be labelled as a nude shade with a hint of pink. It's creamy and slightly thick texture didn't give me any problem applying it but it makes my lips "feel dry" with it's satin finish. This is a flattering shade will suit any skin tone. 

DSC_1562

LIP MAGIC rejuvenating, smoothing propolis balm and LIP LOVE lip renewing honey bee scrub SS15


The Lip Magic and Lip Love are from this Spring's new collection. The Lip Magic is an anti ageing lip balm with a slightly creamy texture and smells like honey. It's more like emollient type compare to Baume de Rose By Terry  which is thicker and more hydrating. The Lip Magic is a lip scrub which is made of granulated sugar which gently exfoliates dead skin cells and soothes your lips before applying your lip balm.

DSC_1574
Swatches from left to right, NUDE KATE and B*TCH PERFECT

Shop the post: