10.3.15

Neutral Nail Polish

DSC_1552

DSC_1553

One of my favourite thing to do is give my self a little manicure. I like trying out different nail polishes and nail shapes, but most of the time I tend to opt for a more neutral and natural looking colours. I used to always paint my nails with different shades of red and never get tired of it, until of course my nails got stained and it took a while to get rid of the stained part. I'm currently wearing 3 coats of OPI Tickle Me France-y which is a lovely pinky taupe. OPI and Essie are my favourite nail polish brands because most of their products tend to lasts a little bit longer than other high end nail polish brands. I'm currently switching between OPI's Dulce de Leche, Barefoot in Barcelona, Passion   and Tickle me France-y, in my opinion they are the best neutral nail polishes I have ever worn before. 

xoxo,