24.3.15

Hello, Warmer Days!

DSC_1828-2

Say Hello to warmer days! It finally stopped raining and I could say that now we could really start embracing the warmth of Spring. Time to start wearing pastels again, and today I'm sharing more of my Spring / Summer 2015 favourite pastel/nude nail polishes & my latest addition to my wardrobe.


DSC_1830

From left to right: DOLCE AND GABBANA PERFECTION, CARAMEL AND HONEY.

DSC_1798

I have my eyes on this Ann Taylor Mini Pebbled Signature Crossbody Bag in Pale Camel for a quite sometime now so I finally decided to go ahead and add it to my wardrobe. I've seen many fashion bloggers wearing the same bag in Taupe and Black and I wanted it in Taupe but it's no longer available so I just took this one.. and I'm glad I did. I expected it to be almost dusky rose but it isn't it's a little lighter than my Prada bag and I don't think I have ever own a bag in this colour so that's a plus. It's small but I think for my petite frame it's the perfect size since I didn't want anything bigger than this. This could be worn as a crossbody or a tote but in my opinion it's too short to be worn as a crossbody, with magnetic snap closure, one zipped pocket inside and a removable strap. The other colour / version of this bag have a chain strap which is long enough to use it as a crossbody that's why I was a little disappointed when I got it but for the price I paid it's not so bad plus many would probably prefer to have a faux leather strap. Overall I am happy with my purchase and I definitely recommend it if you like something simple and versatile.

Shop the post:

ANN TAYLOR MINI PEBBLED SIGNATURE CROSSBODY BAG, YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT IN 2.5 LUMINOUS VANILLA, MANGO CAT EYES  SUN GLASSES (OLD)

xo,