20.3.15

Double Espresso with Cinnamon

Double espresso

Oh March, what a wonderful month you are! Today is the first day of spring, it's cold and still raining a little bit but I think next week's weather will definitely be much better. I've been quite busy the last few weeks with self studies, planning future projects (shooting, blog posts etc), new workout and finding more favourite bloggers to get my inspirations from! I've been sleeping late and having trouble getting up early the next day. I feel so tired but I know the day will be a productive one so I just gotta get up and have a dose of coffee to start my day. I am not a coffee person but when I really do need a cup I like to sprinkle my double espresso with cinnamon and add a tiny amount of milk and voilà I'll be up and running in no time.

xo,