16.3.15

Be yourself

DSC_1682


DSC_1685

DSC_1671

DSC_1669

DSC_1678

DSC_1695

Mondays could be very busy at times but one should never forget to take a little break, have a cup of warm tea or coffee to liven up our spirits or just simply take a little walk and enjoy sometime alone. Last week has been a busy and productive. I did a lot of researching, read some blog articles, furniture shopping for clients and some little things here and there for the future of my blog. I am even more inspired and excited to learn many things that could help improve my blog, my sense of style and everything else. Nothing beats a good research ;)

Anyway let's get back to the main topic.. One of my all time favourite TV Series is Gossip Girl and one of the main reason why is because I always liked how Serena and Blair were dressed, their hair and makeup. They always look so chic and.. perfect in every way. I got most of my inspirations starting from the hairstyle, clothes and accessories from the show. My outfit for today is another Gossip Girl inspired.. just missing the hair bow!

Shop the look:



SISTER JANE BLOUSE, ASOS SKIRT, CELINE LUGGAGE, ASOS POINTED HEELS

xo,