2.2.15

Ripped Knee Jeans

DSC_1115


Spot Hairy Haru :D

DSC_1125

Shirt Topshop // Jeans ASOS // Sandals ASOS

Good day! How are you guys doing? Yesterday I've started the 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge by Cassie Ho and already.. I can't stop thinking about the next days and completing the challenge hahaha. Just a quick hello and sharing my OOTD with a touch of minimalism.. can't seem to get over white nails, white shirt and ripped knee jeans. It's not like I had enough of it during the summer but it's just a classic look that could be worn pretty much anywhere.. except the gym ofc ;) Oh and a little update about "What I'm reading", I started reading "How to be Parisian" last night.. crazy! I'm starting to like it and starting to feel "I want to be a parisian" hahaha, this book is a must read. The book is about style, what to do and not, attitude and basically everything you want to know about How to be Parisian Wherever You Are. Anyway, i'll see later! xx

Shop similar: