9.2.15

Prints and Teas

DSC_1212


DSC_1207

this print is from Etsy

"Start each day with a grateful heart.." smile every single time you wake up, be thankful for every single day wether it's a good one or a bad one, believe in your self and you'll feel so much better.. Oh, hello there! I hope that you are having a great day wherever you are in whichever part of the world you are :) 

I'm so in love with the new look of my blog! I always wanted something simple, girly but unique therefore I decided that it's time for my blog to get it's makeover. I'm still editing things here and there, I'm constantly updating it's look whenever I get the chance. I would love to have my own website in the future, I need to plan it first before jumping to it and for now I'm okay with what I have. It's simple and girly, I like it and I hope you like it too. Have a great day! xx