22.2.15

Korean Dinner

photo 2015-02-21 23-17-03-2


photo 2015-02-21 23-16-53-2

photo 2015-02-21 23-17-11-2

photo 2015-02-21 23-20-34-2

photo 2015-02-21 23-29-09-2

photo 2015-02-22 00-12-39-2

Like...why didn't I bring my camera??!

Eating is one of my favourite thing to do, who doesn't?! I like to try a a lot of things that are new to me, like Korean food. I have tried most dishes from different countries but I honestly have never been into any Korean restaurant before, because they are so rare that there are only few of Korean restaurant across the country! and now that we have one locally, it's about time to try it out. As some of you already know, I live in Marbella which is a tourist spot especially during the Summer I know all these people are probably wondering if there any exotic / unique restaurants around area.. there are   many but not as unique as having a traditional restaurant where you could have a barbecue experience right in front of you and a Korean hot pot. 

Last night we had the most amazing "post Valentines" dinner at Hanuri, we didn't get to do anything last week because I was sick and just basically slept the whole week! Hanuri is the only Korean restaurant in Andalucia, it's very unique because they are the only Korean restaurant in Spain where you grill on charcoal, the food is amazingly delicious.. especially the dessert! their authentic fluffiest  sponge cheese cake and green tea ice cream, the price and service is right and the most friendly staff and owner. It was an unexpected visit, we were supposed to just head home after going to Ikea but since we were both hungry we decided to   check the place and there you have it.. we had the most amazing dinner.  I can imagine how busy they must have been last summer, they only opened last September and it was about November when I first saw it and I knew I had to eat there. Can't rave too much about it, I am definitely coming back to try that hot pot next time (and bringing my camera too). 

Hanuri restaurant and lounge bar is located in Calahonda, if you enjoy trying out different type of cuisines you must try this place! You won't regret ;) 

Like their Facebook page here!

Hanuri
Centro Comercial 
Los Jarales No.6
Calahonda, Mijas-Costa (Málaga)
(beside Los Jarales campsite)
Telf: 952 932 011
Closed on Mondays

xoxo,