20.2.15

Friday Favourites

my friday3


Pictures are from WeHeartIt

Hi! I'm officially back and kicking :) I have been unwell for weeks now I'm definitely feeling so much better. I'm sure you have already noticed that I have once again changed the design of my blog to my much preferred one. I like changes, every now and then you'll see me with something completely different from the last time but constant changes is my way figuring out what suits me best.. like everyone else I guess. While taking some time off, I have come up with some new ideas like baking and creating DIY things that I have never tried before. I am already getting all fired up, just thinking about all these ideas haha. 

Anyway, few days ago I "unfortunately" finished reading "To all the boy's I've loved before" before the book club even check in even started (I know, I know!). I've missed the part where it says that I'm supposed to stop at a certain chapter duhh, therefore I read until the end.. but tell you what, OMG! I totally fell in love with it. What a great book to read, it's funny and I feel like I just went back to being in high school once again. I regret finishing the book but I just couldn't take my hands off it, the more I read the more I'm wanting to know what's going to happen next (you could even tell how nervous and excited it made me just by reading this haha). The next book will come out by the 2nd of June 2015. You could get the book through iTunes for about 1.99$ right now, hurry and get your self a copy. Meanwhile, I started reading a new book and I will reveal the title very soon. hugs

Preorder the next book here: Amazon EU // Amazon US

xoxo,