1.2.15

February

DSC_1148



DSC_1135-2


Good... afternoon! We're now in February, amazing how time flies so quickly! It was just christmas then new year.. and now it's almost valentines. I started the day with a quick brekkie of berries bowl and a huge cup of coffee.. like some people say, "Life starts after a cup of coffee" well this is how my sunday starts in front of my laptop and with a book about interior. I have some things lined up for my blog already, all I have to do is write it down so I don't end up not doing them.. Oh I forgot to mention that Cassie Ho made a 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge and I'm going to follow this workout, I'm so excited and I can't wait to start my workout soon. It's Day 1 so even if it's sunday it's not an excuse to skip working out haha. Please forgive my randomness, I know I talk or write things about different things and sometimes I get lost and just wander off my real subject.. I'm a bit of a scatterbrained haha. I gotta go and start doing my little things for now, bye xx

Download:
30 Day Butt Lift Challenge Calendar