18.2.15

Coziness & Total Relaxation

DSC_1309


DSC_1307


It's been a while since I last blogged! Oh my, I have temporarily disconnected my self from blogging and my laptop. I have been sick for almost 2 weeks and it has been one of the worst 2 weeks of my life, I don't think I have ever felt so bad because of a flu. I haven't been eating well, I didn't have the appetite to eat anything, no strength to do anything else but complete relaxation and rest, I have slept so much the last few days but I still look as tired haha. Today my day started quite well, I woke up very late thus I immediately jump to start getting things that I needed to do. I still feel a little under the weather but I think, I'll be fine in few more days. Right now all I need is more time to rest, drink a cup of warm water with lemon and honey to soothe my throat and get my voice back. Laters! 


xoxo,