31.1.15

Windy Days

DSC_0993-2


DSC_1009

DSC_0963-3

DSC_0960-2

Sweater Vero Moda , Vero Moda // Pants Dr Denim , Similar // Watch Daniel Wellington

Hello again, it is an incredibly windy day today and you could literally see things flying haha. So yesterday I mentioned about making green chicken curry and I was supposed to make it for lunch but anyway my plans have changed a bit therefore I think I'll start cooking a little later. I'm so happy because I am able to accomplish one of my goals which is to actually workout the whole and week and "try to rest" during the weekend but... I don't really think I could skip working out during the weekend, I feel like I'm already addicted to it haha. Anyway I just wanted to share a little "new in" post of my current favourite oversized sweaters they're simple and very cozy. That's all for now, I'll be back soon, laters