2.1.15

Things I Love





Once again it's Friday, to me it seems like it has been a very long weekend. Today I got a little package full of surprises! I'd like to introduce my new baby ;) It took a while for her to finally arrived at my doorstep, soooo happy.

When buying a bag I like to carefully think about what should I need it for, which occasion to use it etc. Because it's Winter I would've opt for a darker colour bag, but because I thought I want a bag that I could use all year round, something not too big or not too small for my petite frame, with extra shoulder straps just in case I get tired of carrying it. Therefore, I chose this bag Galleria model which have both shoulder straps and two top zips compartments in gold tone hardware 
  in colour Camel (Cameo) it's neutral so it will go with most of my clothes. It's Saffiano leather so it's durable, scratch resistant and it's easy to clean. I am very happy with my purchase, I did saved up and patiently waited for this bag because unfortunately this colour is out of stock in their website so when I finally found it I immediately took advantage. ;)