23.1.15

Ready for Spring






Trench Coat Nelly

Hello, I'm back in Marbella again. I have been away for a while and a lot of things have happened, I've been also busy and I haven't been able to update my blog but today Im back to my daily routine. I started updating my blog today, changing / improving little things here and there and still learning a lot about blogging etc. One thing I know is that I need to improve my writing skills, I need to come up with more ideas and I'm trying little by little there is no need to rush because everything is learning process. I guess one needs to be very patient because blogging is not easy but it's really fun once you find your footing and get used to it. Anyway I'd like to share one of my Spring favourites, I'm preparing my wardrobe for the upcoming season. I can't wait for Spring / Summer to arrive! It's so cold right now in Marbella, what a sudden change of weather from when I left. Anyway I'll keep you guys updated bye for now, see you xx

Shop similar: