1.1.15

Happy New Year 2015




Good day! I'd like to wish you again another Happy New Year, hope you all had a great night last night. I made a NYE dinner last night however it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to but anyway that's history. Today, I woke up and went immediately to the beach (marina) for a quick walk to enjoy a little bit of sun but by the time we got out of the house it's grey and cold again but still able to enjoy a bit sun while we're having a quick lunch by the port.


After lunch I made a simple dessert, a smoothie made of berries (strawberries, black & blue berries, raspberries) spinach, avocado, almonds, chia seeds, yoghurt and milk then topped with müsli & pine nuts. It's a good way to start the first day of the year. That's it for now, I guess I'll take the day off for today and just lounge around do something productive haha.