3.1.15

Bon Weekend

Good evening! It's weekend and here I am again bothering writing. While everyone wrote about their 2014 best moments etc I am going to post my 2014 favourite instagram pictures from my account to be different than what is already common. I get most of my inspiration through instagram, it's a great little picture "diary" of sort without revealing too much about your self (that's why I like it) so let's get to it ;)



Good evening! It's weekend and here I am again bothering writing. While everyone wrote about their 2014 best moments etc I am going to post my 2014 favourite instagram pictures from my account to be different than what is already common. I get most of my inspiration through instagram, it's a great little picture "diary" of sort without revealing too much about your self (that's why I like it) so let's get to it ;)

1. Cafè latte - We enjoyed a heavy brunch at Brunch & Cake Barcelona, the place was amazing and worth queuing for especially during the summer.


2. Minimalism - This is one of my favourite Autumn outfit of the day, those days when I overworn my  red nails. 


3. Haru - The day when my little fluff ball first arrived at his new home, so cute! 


4. Crepes or Pizza?  I love making breakfasts, this is probably one of my few favourite breakfast picture.


5. Saturday - Good morning, Want another cup of coffee? 


6. Favourite of the month Some of my few favourite items for the month of November, things that could be use for traveling etc.


7. Camel & Leather pants Another one of my 3 favourite outfit of the day in 2014, camel knit sweater from Zara, coated leggings from Asos & faux suede chelsea boots from Nelly



8. Acne Studios Raya Sh in Dove White It's like love at first sight haha, this season's must have it's so cozy & keeps me warm. 


9. Pancakes & Macarons  Protein pancakes and macarons, pink juice & homemade frappuccino for breakfast :D aye!


10. Long Romantic Summer Dress I would wear it over and over again if I could (I swear), Being 5'2 I'm not a fan of long dresses because it just makes me even shorter than what I already am but last year since I needed a good white dress for a wedding I bought this dress on sale for half the price at Zara and have it altered to fit me.. This is one of my best purchase in 2014. 

Laters!