21.12.14

Sunday Inspirations





Today's post is about interior inspirations and some other things that inspires me. I'm fascinated by all these lovely interior pictures I found over the internet (instagram, weheartit). I'm dreaming of winter wonderland right now, it's all gloomy and cloudy today however just by looking at these pictures helped brighten up my Sunday.

I'm dreaming about winter wonderland right now, it's all gloomy and cloudy today however just by looking at these pictures helped brighten up my Sunday.


Like I always say I like anything white and bright, it just makes everything looks clean and oh dreamy. You don't need too many things to decorate your home for it to look oh-so-perfect, less is more.


Wishing you all a great week ahead, enjoy the holidays and bye bye for now!