24.12.14

Season's Greetings




Season's Greetings! I am going to spend Christmas in Portugal and will be back in few days. We're going by car so it's about 4 hours drive from Marbella therefore I thought I'd use my free time to blog about today's outfit, accessories & New Year resolution.

This is a bit different than my usual, I thought I'd try to spice up my simple outfit by adding
accessories. Yes, accessories :D I tend to stay away from accessories with the exception of watches and pearl earrings.. but to be honest it really does add a feminine touch to my minimalist style.
 2014 is almost over and for my New Year resolution I thought I'd change some few things here and there but mainly focus on how to improve my blog, keep on trying to learn new things try to maintain a healthy eating habit (haha let's see in a year wether this will really happen or not but keeping my fingers crossed ;) Enjoy the holidays, laters.

Sweater here Necklace here